by Dan Kwartler
- Quantum dot white LEDs achieve record efficiency
- Caffeine from four cups of coffee protects the heart with the help of mitochondria
- Ultimate Guide to Low Carb Sweeteners | Blood Testing
- Glycemic Index for Sweeteners
- DARPA’s Combat Vehicles To Get Shape-shifting Wheel-Track
- Possible link found between diabetes and common white pigment
- Our intestinal microbiome influences metabolism — through the immune system
- The Ultimate Wareable
- Leg Exercise is Critical to Brain and Nervous System Health
- Herpes virus may play role in Alzheimer’s, study says
The reports of an impending Equifax settlement were true. The company has agreed to settle with the Federal Trade Commission, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, attorneys general and New York's Department of Financial Services over its massiv...
Remember when we said gaming laptops were going to get wild this year? Behold Acer's Predator Triton 900, a massive 17-inch notebook with one of the craziest screens we've ever seen. It can swivel forward and backward to give you something like t...
If Huawei was hoping to mend its reputation in the wake of the de facto US ban, it's about to be disappointed. The Washington Post and 38 North have published joint reports indicating that Huawei helped build Koryolink, North Korea's highly restrict...
Airbnb wants to make it easier to find work-friendly listings, and its solution is fairly simple. Before, the company would ask if you were traveling for business at checkout. Now, it's offering an Airbnb for Work toggle that you can select at the be...
The 1997 N64 classic GoldenEye 007 was a game that introduced first-person shooters to millions of new gamers, even if it did cause the occasional family squabble.