Baseline w/o sugar glucose meter: 80
Baseline w sugar glucose meter: 140
Consumption of stevia in preloads significantly lowered postprandial insulin levels compared to both aspartame and sucrose, as well as postprandial glucose levels compared to sucrose
Allulose <– Good alternative to Erythritol
Aspartame <– Good to use regularly like in Coke Zero aka Sugar free
2. Steviashows mixed results.
3. Allulose tastes good and does not affect ketones or blood glucose level. Bad GI distress though.
4. Sucralose is intensely sweet and does not affect ketones or blood glucose.
5. Erythritol tastes almost as good as Allulose and has similar/no effect on ketones and blood glucose, but also causes GI distress.
6. Monk fruit is not as sweet as sugar and has a vanilla hint (might have to use more for taste). It also safe for the Keto diet.
7. Xylitol is not worth consuming even though it tastes close to sugar. It negatively impacts ketones and blood glucose level. Mixed GI results.
8. Maltitol has a gummy consistency. It greatly impacts ketones and spikes blood glucose level.
9. Aspartameseems to be Keto-friendly and diabetic-friendly, but not necessarily healthy.