- Quantum dot white LEDs achieve record efficiency
- Caffeine from four cups of coffee protects the heart with the help of mitochondria
- Ultimate Guide to Low Carb Sweeteners | Blood Testing
- Glycemic Index for Sweeteners
- DARPA’s Combat Vehicles To Get Shape-shifting Wheel-Track
- Possible link found between diabetes and common white pigment
- Our intestinal microbiome influences metabolism — through the immune system
- The Ultimate Wareable
- Leg Exercise is Critical to Brain and Nervous System Health
- Herpes virus may play role in Alzheimer’s, study says
The support shared among readers in the comments section is one of the things we love most about the Engadget community. Over the years, we've known you to offer sage advice on everything from Chromecasts and cameras to drones and smartphones. In fac...
Spoilers ahead for Avengers: Infinity War. Thanos isn't your usual Marvel nemesis. Then again, even after 19 films in Disney's superhero universe, it's not as if he's had much strong competition. Aside from the puckish Loki and tragic Killmonger, mo...
Hey, good morning! Welcome to your weekend. This week included our full review of Samsung's new Galaxy Note 9, Google's opaque location tracking and just a lot of bad news for MoviePass. Elon Musk also talked about his tough year heading up Tesla an...
Google's data centers hold thousands of servers and they power everything from Google Search to Gmail to YouTube. But those data centers need to be kept cool in order for those servers to run reliably. A couple of years ago, Google began applying AI...
Valve seems to have unveiled a Twitch competitor with nary a peep of fanfare. A few hours after Steam Database founder Pavel Djundik discovered that the company registered the domain steam.tv, the website started live streaming The International 2018...