- Quantum dot white LEDs achieve record efficiency
- Caffeine from four cups of coffee protects the heart with the help of mitochondria
- Ultimate Guide to Low Carb Sweeteners | Blood Testing
- Glycemic Index for Sweeteners
- DARPA’s Combat Vehicles To Get Shape-shifting Wheel-Track
- Possible link found between diabetes and common white pigment
- Our intestinal microbiome influences metabolism — through the immune system
- The Ultimate Wareable
- Leg Exercise is Critical to Brain and Nervous System Health
- Herpes virus may play role in Alzheimer’s, study says
With the COVID-19 crisis continuing unabated in India, more folks than ever are relying on their smartphone. At the same time, the pandemic means it’s not easy to get help if you have a technical problem. With all that in mind, Samsung has introduced...
Uber has acquired online food delivery service Postmates for $2.65 billion in stock, according to the NY Times and Bloomberg. The deal is expected to help Uber better compete against food delivery giant DoorDash and will be a consolation prize after...
Gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn are known to have cores at their centers, but seeing those is difficult — unless nature cooperates, that is. University of Warwick astronomers have discovered (via ScienceNews) what they say is the first known expos...
India’s plan to tightly regulate online shopping could give it a peek at how many internet giants work. Bloomberg says it obtained a draft e-commerce policy that would mandate access to sites’ source codes and algorithms. This would help prevent “dig...
Chrome still has a reputation as a battery hog, particularly if you tend to open many tabs, but Google appears poised to fix that. TheWindowsClub understands that an experimental feature in Chrome 86 will reduce energy use by shutting down unnecessar...