- Quantum dot white LEDs achieve record efficiency
- Caffeine from four cups of coffee protects the heart with the help of mitochondria
- Ultimate Guide to Low Carb Sweeteners | Blood Testing
- Glycemic Index for Sweeteners
- DARPA’s Combat Vehicles To Get Shape-shifting Wheel-Track
- Possible link found between diabetes and common white pigment
- Our intestinal microbiome influences metabolism — through the immune system
- The Ultimate Wareable
- Leg Exercise is Critical to Brain and Nervous System Health
- Herpes virus may play role in Alzheimer’s, study says
You might soon have an easy way to let Google Maps users know when you're hosting a big get-together. Android Police has discovered that Google is quietly giving at least some Android users the option to create public events. If you have it, you c...
Astronauts aboard the International Space Station have to exercise and alter their diet to endure extended stays in microgravity, but NASA and the ESA hope to find a better way. They're about to start a study that will explore how artificial gravity...
Boeing may be close to delivering its fix for the 737 Max's anti-stall system and preventing future tragedies. The Wall Street Journal has learned through documents and sources that the FAA has "tentatively" greenlit software and training updates pe...
By Thorin Klosowski This post was done in partnership with Wirecutter. When readers choose to buy Wirecutter's independently chosen editorial picks, Wirecutter and Engadget may earn affiliate commission. Read the full guide on how to turn a raspberr...
Astronomers have clocked a spinning star at 2.5 million MPH and grabbed an image that leaves no doubt where it came from. Using NASA's Fermi Telescope and the Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array (VLA), a team of scientists imaged pulsar J0002, originally...