- Quantum dot white LEDs achieve record efficiency
- Caffeine from four cups of coffee protects the heart with the help of mitochondria
- Ultimate Guide to Low Carb Sweeteners | Blood Testing
- Glycemic Index for Sweeteners
- DARPA’s Combat Vehicles To Get Shape-shifting Wheel-Track
- Possible link found between diabetes and common white pigment
- Our intestinal microbiome influences metabolism — through the immune system
- The Ultimate Wareable
- Leg Exercise is Critical to Brain and Nervous System Health
- Herpes virus may play role in Alzheimer’s, study says
SpaceX just completed a major milestone in its quest to carry humans to orbit. The private spaceflight firm has successfully conducted an in-flight test of Crew Dragon's launch escape system, with the capsule jettisoning itself from the Falcon 9 rock...
Behringer isn't about to slow down in its effort to clone classic synths. The company has introduced two more not-so-subtle modernizations, headlined by the System 55 Modular Synthesizer (above). The Eurorack-friendly design includes more than 20 r...
Apple is leaning even further into documentaries than you might have expected. The company has unveiled plans for a Dear... Apple TV+ documentary series that, in an odd (if logical) twist, will use the "Dear Apple" ads as inspiration for the basic f...
Instagram's IGTV was supposed to usher in a new era for video in the social network, but that's not quite how it panned out. And now, the company is tempering its expectations. A Facebook spokesperson has confirmed to TechCrunch that Instagram is r...
If humanity ever ends up living on the Moon, what would the vehicles be like? According to Lexus, they'd be sleek, shiny and wouldn't look out of place in a sci-fi flick. The European Advanced Design Studio for Lexus and Toyota, the brand's parent co...